Eating more vegetables will:
• Increases your energy throughout the day.
• Improves your digestion system because they are high in fiber. High-fiber foods will also help with appetite control and help prevent excess calories from being stored as fat.
• Helps your body dispose of toxins that are slowing down your metabolism.
• Helps with skin health. Veggies are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which gives your skin that radiant look.
• Helps prevent major killers like cancer and heart disease, because veggies are rich in disease-fighting antioxidants.